Regardless of your industry, commit to reading diverse publications and niche blogs everyday. Not only will you expand your scope of knowledge, but you’ll ignite creative thinking.
Innovation, marketing, public relations, technology, social media, photography, travel, food, change management, talent management and entrepreneurship are a few of my interests and passions.
I’ve compiled a list of top news sources, bookmarked in my browser, which I would like to share with you.
Marketing, Social Media & Technology
- Mashable (top social media news)
- Tech Crunch (the latest technology news)
- Venture Beat (tech news that matters)
- Google News (world + US + local + business + health)
- Wall Street Journal (top stories)
- New York Times (breaking + world news)
- Kinfolk (entertainment magazine for food-lovers + adventure-seekers)
- Petite Passport (design + culture + travel)
- The Voyageur (inspiration + photography)
You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. – Steve Jobs
What are your favorite news sources, websites or blogs? Tell me in the comments section!